- License #:
As a military veteran, spouse of a veteran, mother and grandmother I know the
value of family and family is found where your home is. A home is the most important
investment we make during our lifetime.
My role as your Coldwell Banker Burnet Realtor is to provide you and your family
with the highest standards of customer care, professional ethics and prompt
responses to all of your real estate needs.
I am prepared to be your one-stop partner in the following 6 ways:
- I am an expert in preparing and staging your home.
- I have access to the best resources in the real estate business at Coldwell Banker Burnet.
- I work with a team of fellow professionals who pride themselves in delivering the best, collaborative services possible.
- Your home will get the best market exposure with a combination of MLS listing
and traditional forms of advertising (postcard mailings).
- Communication is key. I’m here to communicate in the way that works best for you; text, phone or email.
- A skilled negotiator who will work for you when the sale begins.
I would love the opportunity to meet you and work with you. Together we can make your real estate transaction a results oriented and positive experience!
Coldwell Banker Realty
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.